Weather News

Final Update: The game has been officially cancelled.  It will not be rescheduled unless it has playoff implications at the end of the season.

7:41 pm: Well, we got through half an inning before the tarp came out again.  Ben Orloff got yet another hit in the meantime.  0-0 with Orloff on first and nobody out if this gets resumed.

Update #2: The tarp has been uncovered, and we are shooting for a 7:30 start time.

Pregame update: The field has been re-covered due to a patch of rain and the game will be delayed for at least an hour.  We’ll be as patient as possible with this one, as the ‘Cats are not scheduled to play Jamestown again this season.

Tonight’s forecast is a bit iffy, and it’s currently raining a little bit here at Joe Bruno Stadium.  We’re still planning on starting the game on schedule at 7 pm, but stay tuned to http://twitter.com/ValleyCats for updates.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

%d bloggers like this: